16 53.33%
  • baltar

2 6.67%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: M&M's vs Reese's Pieces

Twitter
    splattersonGWC

Quote Originally Posted by Casilda View Post
    When spouse went out to get some other things, he brought me a bag too It's of course long gone.
    Mine is the $2, 7.4 ounce bag. I've got lots of yummy goodness for the rest of the week!
    We love Reverend Sean!

"SAMMYY NUuuuuuuuuuuu gods not sam he is too hot to die take gaeta's other leg!!!" Starblush, February 6,09 9:29pm CST

"I shall fart confusion!" Sean, 'cast 149, 1:44:30

Twitter
    splattersonGWC

Quote Originally Posted by Topgun View Post
    On a side note, the secret of life can be found in a large Dairy Queen Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Blizzard.
    Oh. My. God. That is so true! Although the DQ here does a Reece's Pieces blizzard and I kinda prefer that.
    We love Reverend Sean!

"SAMMYY NUuuuuuuuuuuu gods not sam he is too hot to die take gaeta's other leg!!!" Starblush, February 6,09 9:29pm CST

"I shall fart confusion!" Sean, 'cast 149, 1:44:30

Quote Originally Posted by Topgun View Post
    On a side note, the secret of life can be found in a large Dairy Queen Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Blizzard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Splatterson View Post
    Oh. My. God. That is so true! Although the DQ here does a Reece's Pieces blizzard and I kinda prefer that.
    I never Realized that DQ makes anything other then a peanut buster parfait.

In my own (admittedly bizarre ) mind, The Reese company makes Cups, thats it. and if they came out of a freezer, then so much the better. Reese's Pieces are something small children use to lure Aliens to their house.

M&M's are the only candy coated,small round candy... ( of course I don't eat any that have W's on them, just the ones with M's.

Twitter
    NotSteve

Quote Originally Posted by THX1966 View Post
    M&M's are the only candy coated,small round candy... ( of course I don't eat any that have W's on them, just the ones with M's.
    What about the E's and the 3's?

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    What about the E's and the 3's?
    OOOHHH nooooooooooooo. I never thought of that..... I'm gonna end up only getting 8 or 10 out of a an entire bag..

Twitter
    wavilyemily

Quote Originally Posted by WashIsMyHero View Post
    There's a British shop in Westford. They have Smarties and all the real Cadbury chocolate you can eat
    That's bloody brilliant! There's also Cardullo's in Harvard Square that imports Smarties, European chocolate and other yummies. I try not to go there too much though or my wallet gets pounded!

Twitter
    GryperGWC

As a connoisseur of M&Ms I can't believe that Reese's is winning! I mean with M&Ms you get plain, peanut (both in milk or dark chocolate), crispy, peanut butter, almond (my personal favorite), white chocolate (limited edition), cherry (limited edition, strawberried peanut butter, mint, coconut (limited edition) and several special premium flavors including Triple chocolate (milk, white and dark).

With Reese's all you get is Frakkin peanut butter!

[/LEFT]

Quote Originally Posted by Gryper View Post
    As a connoisseur of M&Ms I can't believe that Reese's is winning! I mean with M&Ms you get plain, peanut (both in milk or dark chocolate), crispy, peanut butter, almond (my personal favorite), white chocolate (limited edition), cherry (limited edition, strawberried peanut butter, mint, coconut (limited edition) and several special premium flavors including Triple chocolate (milk, white and dark).

With Reese's all you get is Frakkin peanut butter!
    I do love the mint M&Ms but I hate that a) they're only available at Christmas and b) most stores don't carry them.

But plain M&Ms? meh. Though I do put them on birthday cakes for the triple chocolate punch.

"Not that kind of Doctor"

Vote for the next book club selection!
    September/October 2013 GWC Book Club winner: 2312!
    Looking for something to read? Check out our previous book club selections!

"It is the unknown that defines our existence. We are constantly searching, not just for answers to our questions, but for new questions" - Capt. Ben Sisko

Quote Originally Posted by wavilyem View Post
    That's bloody brilliant! There's also Cardullo's in Harvard Square that imports Smarties, European chocolate and other yummies. I try not to go there too much though or my wallet gets pounded!
    Oh wow. The wife's b-day's coming up
    G'Kar: What do you believe in?

Na'Toth: Myself, Ambassador.

G'Kar: Too easy an answer. We all believe in something... greater than ourselves. Even if it's just the blind forces of chance.

I'm with Gryper on this one. I can't believe the way this poll is going.
    I tried Reese's Pieces once....once!
    Ever since I was a little kid I've been munchin peanut m&m's.
    Last edited by Tom; September 3rd, 2009 at 12:20 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast