PDA

View Full Version : alpacas pt 2

perryostrin
September 27th, 2007, 12:03 PM
so just yesterday on g4 "Olivia's Rack" they talked about a mag featuring none other than..
http://www.g4tv.com/attackoftheshow/blog/index.html

Yalls-Jonathan
September 27th, 2007, 03:02 PM
The best article on the most recent magazine was "Guidelines for Alpaca Contracts."
Cause you know what tough negotiators those Alpacas are. Their riders are 20 pages long!

Solai
September 27th, 2007, 03:09 PM
The best article on the most recent magazine was "Guidelines for Alpaca Contracts."
Cause you know what tough negotiators those Alpacas are. Their riders are 20 pages long!

Alpaca riders are 20 pages long? I didn't know people were measured in paper nowadays. How big does that make their pants? Speaking as an Alpaca rider (see my siggy) I am not sure how to take your comment.

The Alpaca Herder
September 27th, 2007, 04:15 PM
Their riders are 20 pages long!

There are very good reasons those things seem to be as all-encompassing as to not only include the kitchen sink but most of the kitchen as well as three cats, two turtledoves, and a high-powered rifle sitting next to a pear tree. There is all sorts of interesting risk in the business. It does get fun, though, when it comes to all the possible "what if?" scenarios in the course of operations.

All of that and seeing babies born. That's got to be the best part. To have a new cria join the herd is a great day.

Lady D
October 1st, 2007, 08:52 PM
much as it shames me to admit it, I was watching Aliens in America, where the requisite dork's dad theoretically makes extra $ raising half a dozen alpacas in the back yard.

they are cute...

ShadowGem
October 10th, 2007, 04:52 AM
I went and saw Evan Almighty (for work, I took 50 kids with me, it wasn't for fun) and the best line in the movie is when they think the arcs gonna be destroyed and the youngest kid goes, "Do we have to get rid of all the animals? I like the alpacas."