PDA

View Full Version : Arrested Development 3 seasons for $29 on Amazon - today only

Yorick
December 14th, 2007, 11:05 AM
OK technically not that scifi (although Wil Arnett is the new voice for KITT in the new tv show, and KITT is basically a cylon...) but it's one if not the funniest show I've seen. Any other fans of the Bluth family?

It's a "Deal of the Day (http://www.amazon.com/Arrested-Development-Complete-Seasons/dp/B000JJ3Y78/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1197651758&sr=8-1)" on Amazon today only: the 3 seasons for $29.

Magnus
December 14th, 2007, 11:08 AM
Absolute bargain. If the uk site had it availible at that price I would get it immediatly.

Armando
December 14th, 2007, 01:09 PM
I seem to recall seeing it for less ($20?) at Target the other day, but I may be higher than Buster Bluth on fake corn syrup blood. I'M A MONSTER!!!!!

Melissa in NY
December 14th, 2007, 01:14 PM
Yes one of the best comedies ever. Unfortunately, I have already paid full price for all the DVDs. But if you've never seen an episode, go pay the $29 bucks and have a great show on DVD.

Armando
December 14th, 2007, 03:06 PM
I totally misread the topic here. ALL THREE seasons are on sale for $29? THAT, my friends, is a total bargain. Definitely worth getting (I hope you're reading this, Chuck).

Yorick
December 14th, 2007, 03:57 PM
Can't wait to hear the voice of Will Arnett as KITT shouting to its driver: "COME ON!". Will KITT also have its own chicken dance? ;-)

Magnus
December 14th, 2007, 04:05 PM
Can't wait to hear the voice of Will Arnett as KITT shouting to its driver: "COME ON!". Will KITT also have its own chicken dance? ;-)

I'd love to see a scene that would allow KITT to say "I've made a huge mistake"

Armando
December 14th, 2007, 05:04 PM
So is the Knight Rider remake being played for laughs? I just can't see Will Arnett taking that gig seriously.