PDA

View Full Version : Weeds

StevieSpin
December 29th, 2007, 08:39 PM
I don't know if anyone here had seen the show Weeds - I became fascinated when the lead actress on the show beat out all 4 women from Desperate Housewives at the golden globes a while ago, but never watched it.

I recently downloaded the first 2 seasons from iTunes - and I am so hooked. It's f*cking kickass - highly recommend it!

any other fans out there?

SS

Cavatar
December 29th, 2007, 09:06 PM
Yeah Weeds is a really great show...I love to watch it. Not a show I would recommend for my young niece or nephew, but I think the show is hilarious.

Listerfiend
December 29th, 2007, 09:34 PM
i have the first few episodes, obtained by..... other means..... but haven't had time to watch yet, though i've heard it's really good.

Nickname Boomer
December 30th, 2007, 08:00 PM
they don't produce it fast enough for my tastes but aint that always the case with good shows, and yes in the the first season Mary-Louise Parker deserved her globe it was just an awsome season of tv. and thanks to the fine folks at showtime; we have the phrase "milf weed" that was worth season two alone.

The Fair Melissa
December 31st, 2007, 10:14 AM
we have the phrase "milf weed" that was worth season two alone.

Amen to that. I loved Season 1 and Season 2 was clearly no sophomore slump. Waiting for S.3. on DVD. Not very patiently, I might add. Need my Conrad fix.

StevieSpin
December 31st, 2007, 01:01 PM
Oh my - you'll get to see "more" of Conrad in Season 3.

>>Wink wink nudge nudge pause rewind<<

SS

ThotFullGuy
January 2nd, 2008, 09:58 AM
I love Weeds! And it's something my wife will watch with me (although to be fair she like BSG too.)
We've seen all three seasons.
I think only weeds fans will appreciate my Caption Contest post at:

http://forum.galacticwatercooler.com/showthread.php?p=9758#post9758

You also have to be a West Wing Fan to know what I'm talking about....guess I was kinda going "deep insider" there.

Ipod
January 2nd, 2008, 05:20 PM
Weeds is one of the best non-scifi shows on tv. Make sure you check out the epiosed were Nancy does her "brick dance". It's worth the time, turst me.