PDA

View Full Version : Meet The Spartans

AirlockBaltar
January 30th, 2008, 08:25 PM
Oh Dear God. I Thought Nothing Could Be Worse Than Epic Movie But The Makers Of This Movie Have Proved Me Wrong. No Effort Was Made Into This Film. It's Only 65 Minutes Long. No, I'm Not Lying. After That Is 20 Minutes Of Crappy Deleted Scenes And Bloopers. The Only Thing Not Keeping Me From Blowing My Head Off During This Was Carmen Elektra. Don't Go Expecting A 300 Spoof, This Is Just Another Epic Movie. All Of The Jokes Related To 300 Are Just The Same Gay Jokes Over And Over Again. The Only Thing Good About This Was Seeing Britney Spears And The Cast Of American Idol Being Kicked Into The Pit Of Death And Grinded Up. ( We Find Out The Pit Of Death Is A Garbage Disposal) For The Love Of God Don't See This. But Guess, It Gets Worse. This Movie Was #1 This Weekend Taking In 18 Million. That's Probaly 10x This Movie's Budget Since All The Sets Look Like They're Made Of Cardboard. They're Will Be Another One Of Theses Pieces Of Crap Every Year Until You People Stop Seeing It And More People Still Go See It Even When They Get More Worse Each Time.
My Grade: 1/10
If You Would Like To Post Any Other Reviews Of Movies, Please Send Me A Message And I'll Make My Next Ones More Professional.

Listerfiend
January 30th, 2008, 10:11 PM
yea it looked quite terrible, i hadn't realized that it's just over an hour long. that's pretty pathetic. btw, is there any particular reason all of your words are capitalized?

AirlockBaltar
January 30th, 2008, 10:25 PM
Because And I Can And Just Because I Wanted To Show You I Hated This Movie With A Passion.

Nickname Boomer
January 30th, 2008, 10:48 PM
Let me just say I would not degrade myself enough to watch that damn movie

But as bad as a spoof (cough every scary movie after the first one cough) can be: it can’t worse than those movies that try to take themselves seriously and later are used as spoofs.

I’m talking to you Alexander!!!!! (Just typing it makes me throw up a little in my mouth)

Nickname boomer talking as the pour bastard who’s seen like six hundred films this year as part of his job.

Well I can still type; well a little anyways, that shows something anyways

P.s. the next time movie trailer says brought to you by the producers of some other movie, it almost always means it sucks, like 90% for the time.

Listerfiend
January 31st, 2008, 11:33 AM
Because And I Can And Just Because I Wanted To Show You I Hated This Movie With A Passion.

fair enough

Topgun
January 31st, 2008, 12:33 PM
Thanks !! My kid wanted to see this Saturday and this just gives me more "NO !!" ammo...

wisebob134
January 31st, 2008, 02:46 PM
I've already seen this movie just in a different form and it was called Scary Movie 3. After that movie came out the evil corporate people saw that those movies make a lot of money with the stupid teenager crowd, so they decide to make like 1200 crappy spinoffs.