PDA

View Full Version : Starship Sofa

Pike
February 1st, 2008, 09:36 PM
Just came across this podcast. I'm not sure yet what to make of it, but I'm intrigued.

Starship Sofa (http://www.starshipsofa.com/) is a podcast by a Scottish guy who just loves scifi, and each episode is essentially a biography moment. (Judging from my one listen, which was the Octavia Butler episode.)

Anyway, check some out, and let me know what you think.

Emilyfromohio
February 1st, 2008, 10:52 PM
Hey Thanks! I'm always looking for new podcasts to listen to, and especially Scottish folk lol

Gryper
February 3rd, 2008, 09:35 PM
I've been listening to this podcast for a few months now. There's 2 guys, Tony and Ciaran, who are from northern England. Though at times one of them does sound Scottish at times. Great podcast if you like all kinds of sci-fi.

Pike
February 3rd, 2008, 09:48 PM
I've been listening to this podcast for a few months now. There's 2 guys, Tony and Ciaran, who are from northern England. Though at times one of them does sound Scottish at times.

Ah, that explains it. I'm horrible at accents, but at least I got the landmass right.

Gryper
February 4th, 2008, 03:50 PM
Yup you was real close to where they are from. I suggest you go back to listen to show 69 which has both of the guys....discussing Sex in Sci-Fi of course. :)