Thread: Fairy Tales Arc

Default Fairy Tales Arc

How about an arc about interesting or modern takes on classic fairy tales? Maybe around the time Snow White and the Huntsman is out.

Discussion could include...

Minseries like Tin Man The Tenth Kingdom.

Tv Shows like Once Upon a Time and Grimm

Movies like Alice in Wonderland (with Johnny Depp)

and general discussion of the history of fairy tales.
    Last edited by Samurai Jack; June 9th, 2012 at 12:40 PM.

Yeah, that can't be good. -Jack Carter

Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong. -Carl Sagan

"Your victim was smothered. That's not opinion, that's science. And science is one cold-hearted b*tch with a 14 inch strap-on." -Vince Masuka

I agree wit Samurai Jack about Once Upon a Time and Grimm. I recently got into both and they are really interesting. Especially how they depict the Snow White character into a very strong central female character.

I still think this would be a good idea. Maybe when they start up again. I still haven't Snow White and the Huntsman, but I still want to. There was also that Hansel and Gretel witch hunters movie that looked pretty good. I think Once Upon a Time starts a new season in the Fall. I started watching it first, but my wife started watching and she is way into it.

Yeah, that can't be good. -Jack Carter

Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong. -Carl Sagan

"Your victim was smothered. That's not opinion, that's science. And science is one cold-hearted b*tch with a 14 inch strap-on." -Vince Masuka