Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Viral Encephalitis and Mid 20th Century Earth Music

Default Viral Encephalitis and Mid 20th Century Earth Music

So, if the young boy, Derrick, is human why does he have viral encephalitis (albeit cured)? Last season Doc said only Cylons can contract the disease.

And on an unrelated note, lots of chat about the 4 hearing Earth music (Dylan's All Along The Watchtower, of course), but not much curiosity about it being a mid 20th century song.

All humans are also Cylons? Some members of the cult are Cylons? Question is why the Doc didn't mention the kid's disease to the upper echelons?

that's because the Doc is the final cylon, that's why he smokes like a chimney, he knows he won't get lung cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Timer View Post
    So, if the young boy, Derrick, is human why does he have viral encephalitis (albeit cured)? Last season Doc said only Cylons can contract the disease.
    I'm thinking it's because he is the 5th Cylon.
    http://normdoering.blogspot.com/2008...a-is-more.html

Or if he does, he'll cure himself.
    But on a semi serious note, indulge me - Doc did not know "Derrick" was sick. He was (mysterioulsy) cured - unless I missed something.
    Point is - the kid had the disease and, if he is human, that's not possible. We've got one more Cylon to go... So...
    None of this lines up with the 5 that #3 saw looking to be the size of adults and her comment, "I had no idea" - but I have no other explanation.

Twitter
    NotSteve

Eh, just watch, that kid will be flying Vipers this week.

Gamertag
    infamous sapper

Woahhh! Good catch Old timer (how old do you have to be an old timer anyways). I am still standing by Dee as the final Cylon, but you make a pretty convincing argument, and it would be, I dunno, strange I guess, but interesting to have a child as the 12th.

Gamertag
    Defalt Prophet
    Twitter
    DefaultProphet

Humanity built up a resistence to an ancient strain of it. All viral encephalitis =/= same

gwcaudra @DefaultProphet Besides, having freeze-framed it I now know it wasn't even full dong. It was top half, profile, in shadow. Lame! 12/03/2009 via Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
    Woahhh! Good catch Old timer (how old do you have to be an old timer anyways). I am still standing by Dee as the final Cylon, but you make a pretty convincing argument, and it would be, I dunno, strange I guess, but interesting to have a child as the 12th.
    Old enough to have watched Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea with Bill Adama as a kid.

Gamertag
    Player 1

Quote Originally Posted by Old Timer View Post
    The Cylon/s/z were affected by "Lymphocytic encephalitis". Perhaps this is a different virus?
    Arya kills Dumbledore! (p. 513)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast