Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. 1.11 The Magical Place

Gamertag
    GopherGooGuru
    Twitter
    ShooterGWC

Quote Originally Posted by Starsaber View Post
    I haven't been able to watch this yet because they changed it to not being available on free Hulu until 8 days after it aired.
    Quote Originally Posted by 5thHorseman View Post
    Ew! That's how I normally watch it. I guess I'm gonna be a week behind everybody.

And way to go ABC. Now people can't even use Hulu to catch the episode if they forget to record it, before the next episode airs. BRILLIANT!
    Well rats! After I said ABC might have it I went to go check. They do but they require cable/satellite provider authentication. And guess what? My cable company hasn't authorized Watch ABC in my area. Well then. I wonder how that will increase the torrenting for this episode?
    Mal “The wheel never stops turning, Badger.”
    Badger “That only matters to the people on the rim.”

Firefly, “Serenity” 2002

----

DefaultProphet: "Tron is a Superhero" Twitter March 2, 2011 http://twitter.com/#!/DefaultProphet...12010703048704

----

Gamertag
    The5thHorseman
    Twitter
    WesleyC

Quote Originally Posted by Shooter View Post
    Well rats! After I said ABC might have it I went to go check. They do but they require cable/satellite provider authentication. And guess what? My cable company hasn't authorized Watch ABC in my area. Well then. I wonder how that will increase the torrenting for this episode?
    I've got an antenna only (which is how I watched it this week), but no TV card in any computers else I'd consider finally getting off my but and home cooking a DVR. The problem is, it's way too much work for one show no matter what show that is.
    Check out Pulp Audio Weekly, where middle aged geeks talk about crap they like!
    Read my book, The Log of the Crimson Lien.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12